Stay updated with announcements, get answers from us & the community, and share your feature suggestions.
You can also submit a request or send us an email at email@example.com.
Patty March 17, 2015 • Connection Problems
If you are logging into Scoodle Jam with your Edmodo credentials for the first time, you should receive a pop-up that asks your permission to "ALLOW" Scoodle Jam to use your Edmodo credentials to login to our app. If you do not receive this notification, please have your IT department whitelist https://api.edmodo.com/ .
Patty March 17, 2015 • Getting started on Scoodle Jam
Here's a quick checklist of the things you'll need to do before you can sync your Scoodle Jam canvas with an Edmodo classmate:
1) You must enable WIFI on your iPads
2) Both you and your classmate/friend must have the Scoodle Jam app downloaded on your own iPads
3) You must have an Edmodo account
4) In Edmodo, to see your classmates, your teacher must invite you to join the classroom/group he/she has set up.
Now that you've confirmed everything on the checklist, here's how you call a classmate/friend to sync your canvases:
1. Log into Scoodle Jam with your Edmodo credentials (your Edmodo profile image/avatar will appear in one of the portholes).
2. Touch the + sign on your "friends" porthole, then tap the "Call a Friend" tab.
3. Look at your friends list and choose a classmate that shows up as "ONLINE".
4. Touch the green "Call" button next to his/her name to initiate a connection.
That's it. Once your classmate or friend accepts your call, your Scoodle Jam canvases will be synced. You can now work on assignments and create cool stuff together on the same page.