Patty December 11, 2013 •
Scoodle Jam on iPad / Scoodle Jam Features
See the attached file for a quick reference map to get you familiar with Scoodle Jam’s tools and where they are located -- plus, a short tutorial on specific gestures to learn how to rotate, scale and place stickers and text; hide your video-chat windows; and change the color of your video-chat suit.
Your tools include: 48 Colors, Pen & Eraser in 5 different sizes, pre-made & DIY Photo Stickers, Type tool, premade Scenes & DIY Photo background tool, Save. Clear canvas and Help button.
Patty December 6, 2013 •
Scoodle Jam on iPad / Getting started on Scoodle Jam
To start Scoodle Jamming with your Facebook friends, you need to do a few things first:
1) You must enable WIFI on your iPads
2) You must have Scoodle Jam on your iPad.
3) You must have an Edmodo and/or a Facebook account
4) In Edmodo, to see your classmates your teacher must invite you into the same classroom
In Facebook, you must be Facebook friends.
5) In either Edmodo or Facebook, you and your classmates must be logged into Edmodo or Facebook on Scoodle Jam.
To call a classmate via Edmodo or a Facebook friend who is on Scoodle Jam, follow these 3 simple steps:
1. Log into Scoodle Jam
2. Touch the + sign on your "friends" video porthole, then select "Call a Friend".
3. Choose an online Scoodle Jam classmate or friend to sync canvases with by touching the green "Call" button next to their name.
That's it. Your Scoodle Jam canvases are now syned and you both can now start working on assignments and creating cool stuff together.